Welcome to the Project

Remember when all Morpheus wore was that gray leotard? Let's get him into something a little more comfortable.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Joe Oliveira 3/14 Progress

Here's my progress so far, I got kind of hung up with re-topologizing / detailing the cowboy outfit for a while as a few technical details were worked out in class with the class, and then once i had topogolgy the way everyone liked I started UVing all the separate pieces, which hung me up as there are a lot of little weird shaped accessories that I had to puzzle through to UV so I can start texturing it.




And here's what i have so far of catie's cocktail dress concept


4 comments:

Catie VG said...

Wow, you're doing really great. The wrinkles look very cool on the cowboy outfit. I love how the dress is coming out. Very Jessica Rabbit! :D

tSumimoto said...

Modeling beast over here folks... haha! Great work on the cowboy. Looks like the cocktail dress is going in the right direction with Catie's concept art. Keep it up Joe!

Ruby said...

great work on the dress. Hard to tell from the angle but not sure if its as V neck as the concept suggests. also would be great to see the neck piece too. Good job

David G Latour said...

So funny that we had to re-make this to match the default male morph. You made the adjustments without missing a beat Joe - well done.