The project goals will be to create costumes and props for use with Josh Burton's "Morpheus" Rig, with the following criteria:
- Everything is free for use to non-profit ventures including festival films (credit required)
- Everything will be 100% student content.
- Everything will be built to a consistent and high standard
- Costumes and Props will be modular and easily modifiable
- Everything will be light and easy to integrate.
- Clear documentation and tutorials with everything.
- Any non Ex'pression content (if included at all) will be in a "use at own risk" area
- Ex'pression College, Marketing and Promotion
- Ex'pression College, Current and Future students
- "Pre-Students" (folks thinking about going to art school)
- Students (other colleges and programs)
- Industry Professionals
- Short Film Makers
|style guide, rough|
The Marking for the class will break down like this:
Each week, the student gets a mark out of 10, based on their 10 min "pitch". At week 7 they get reviewed by their peers and get a mark out of 10. All these data points make 50% of their final mark. At the end of the project the student gets a final review of their entire body of work and that accounts for the other 50% of their final mark within the project.
|marking and the "pitch" process|
|blend shapes to be added to Morphy|
|a rough outline of our workflow|
|sample of current task list for the project members|